What should I do After an Accident in Sarasota?
Damian explains what you should do after you have been involved in a car accident in Sarasota, Florida.
If you are able to, you should do the following-
- Try to get information from witnesses of the accident
- Speak to the police about what happened
- Write down to the best of your ability and knowledge what happened
- Have yourself checked out physically by a doctor within 14 days to determine if you have any life threatening injuries
- Contact an attorney to help you deal with al of the various types of claims that can be made after an accident
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact the Personal Injury attorneys at the Mallard Law Firm FREE of charge and without obligation 888-409-3805