Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-409-3805
Phone: 941-952-1682
Free Consultation! 888-409-3805

Call or E-mail us Today!

Fill out our contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

What do I do if my child has been abused?

Damian Mallard, Esq.
Connect with me
Board Certified Sarasota Personal Injury Attorney

https://www.mallardlawfirm.com If your child has been abused at a daycare, school, church or other child care facility you should immediately remove your child from the abusive environment. Then you should contact an experienced attorney in child abuse and/ or sexual abuse. They can help you with notifying the proper authorities and can assist you in getting the proper health care as well as mental care needed for your child.

Attorney Damian Mallard has also written a book, “When the Unthinkable Happens- Your Guide to Florida Child Abuse Cases”. This book is offered to you free of charge by visiting the link for the book on our website.

The attorneys at the Mallard Law Firm have experience in handling child abuse and child sex abuse cases.

As always, if you have any questions regarding your specific case, feel free to contact the Sarasota Child Abuse Attorneys at the Mallard Law Firm FREE of charge and without obligation 888-409-3805.