https://www.mallardlawfirm.com/ When you need an attorney following your Sarasota auto accident, trucking accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall accident, or nursing home abuse or child abuse incident, you need to know what questions you should be asking a lawyer to ensure you hire the right attorney for your case.
There are five essential questions you should ask attorneys you are interviewing before hiring a Sarasota personal injury lawyer. These questions include:
- Can the attorney provide you with case results and past successes in similar cases to yours?
- Is the lawyer a trial attorney, who has successfully tried cases in court?
- What experiences does the attorney have?
- Is the lawyer board certified in civil trial law? (a designation only two percent of attorneys in Florida have)
- Is the attorney AV rated in Martindale-Hubbell? (indicating the highest legal ability and ethical standards)
Sarasota accident attorney Damian Mallard is an experienced board certified lawyer in civil trial law and is AV rated. To find out about his past case results, experiences, and to get answers to your legal questions in a free consultation, call the Mallard Law Firm at 888-409-3805 or contact us online at https://www.mallardlawfirm.com/contact.cfm.