Resources for Sarasota Accident Victims
- Distraction.gov: The official US government website for stats and facts regarding distracted driving.
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles: The DHSMV site provides news, statistics and recent reports on highway safety in Florida.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The NHTSA researches and enforces national highway safety laws and regulations.
- National Helmet Laws: The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety outlines the helmet laws for motorcycles and bicycles in each of the 50 states.
The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center's website provides national and state-level data on pedestrian activity and crash statistics.
- FREE Florida Nursing Home Abuse Handbook: Do you have a loved one living in a Florida nursing home or assisted living facility? Order a FREE copy of The Florida Nursing Home Abuse Handbook: Ways to Recognize & Prevent Abuse and Neglect written by our Sarasota personal lawyers at the Mallard Law Firm.
- FREE Guide to Florida Child Abuse Claims:
If you or someone you know has been a victim of child abuse or sexual abuse in Florida, please order this free guide written by the child abuse advocates at the Mallard Law Firm in Sarasota - When the Unthinkable Happens: Your Guide to Florida Child Abuse Claims
- Online Directory