Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-409-3805
Phone: 941-952-1682
Free Consultation! 888-409-3805

Call or E-mail us Today!

Fill out our contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

How to Report Nursing Home Sex Abuse

Damian Mallard, Esq.
Connect with me
Board Certified Sarasota Personal Injury Attorney

https://www.mallardlawfirm.com/ By frequently visiting your loved one in a nursing home, you will be aware of your loved one’s health, condition, and overall treatment he or she is receiving. If you suspect that your relative is being sexually abused in a nursing home, you need to watch this video.

If you have noticed bruising, ripped clothing, semen on your loved one, or another sign of sexual abuse, you need to know what to do in order to protect your elderly relative. If you suspect sexual abuse in a nursing home is occurring, it is critical that you contact the police immediately. In addition to reporting the abuse to the authorities, it is essential to contact an attorney experienced in nursing home sexual abuse cases.

A knowledgeable lawyer will be able to guide you through the process so that you can make sure your loved one is protected from further harm and gets the necessary compensation that he or she deserves. At the Mallard Law Firm, we will answer your questions and guide you through the process. You can reach us at 888-409-3805 or online at https://www.mallardlawfirm.com/contact.cfm.