Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-409-3805
Phone: 941-952-1682
Free Consultation! 888-409-3805

Call or E-mail us Today!

Fill out our contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

How soon should I contact an attorney if my child has been seriously injured in an accident?

Damian Mallard, Esq.
Connect with me
Board Certified Sarasota Personal Injury Attorney

You should contact an attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can give you advice during this extremely emotional time for both you and your child. An attorney can tell you what you should and shouldn’t do as well as what your rights and obligations are when your child has been injured due to the negligence of others.

At Mallard Law Firm, we are committed to helping children who have been involved in such unfortunate situations. We would be happy to answer the questions as to your specific case free of charge and without obligation.