Maybe you have never had to hire a lawyer before now and you aren’t sure what to expect when working with an attorney. It can be helpful to know what to expect from your attorney-client relationship and how to choose the right lawyer after your motorcycle accident on U.S. 301. Here is some basic information that can help you understand the duties a lawyer has to his clients and what you can expect when hiring the Mallard Law Firm.
- Confidentiality – You can talk freely with your attorney because anything you say to your lawyer is kept secret.
- Competent representation – When you are represented by our law firm, you will get an attorney on your side who is knowledgeable and experienced in serious motorcycle injury claims and who will vigorously represent you and negotiate for you.
- Communication – Your lawyer will teach you about the legal process so you can make informed decisions about your case. You can expect to speak with us frequently and to be kept informed of your claim’s status along the way.
- Commitment – You can expect that when we agree to take your case that we will fight for your fair and just recovery—just as if we were fighting for ourselves.
- Court experience – When you hire us, we will prepare your case from the beginning as if we are going to court. If we can’t settle your case for a fair value, we have the experience and the resources to take your case to court.
There are many factors that go into hiring a lawyer. It’s not only good to find an attorney who will provide you with confidentiality, competent representation, good communication, and who is committed to your case, but your lawyer needs to have experience in court. Having a skilled trial lawyer on your side will be to your advantage.
Clients need to know what to expect before hiring a specific attorney or law firm to represent them. For this reason, it is critical that you meet with a lawyer first to determine if you will work well with that attorney. Most lawyers offer free consultations, so don’t be afraid to take advantage of these meetings and see how competent and communicative a specific lawyer is.
At the Mallard Law Firm, we will answer your questions, explain to you the next steps, and offer you legal advice in a free, initial consultation. To learn more about your motorcycle injury claim and more about our law firm, contact us for your free consultation or order a free copy of our book, What You Need to Know After a Florida Auto, Truck, or Bike Accident.