Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-409-3805
Phone: 941-952-1682
Free Consultation! 888-409-3805

Call or E-mail us Today!

Fill out our contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

If my child has indeed been the victim of child abuse or child sexual abuse at a school, day care or other child care facility, public or private, what should I do first?


A: First you should remove the child from the abusive environment immediately. Second, you should contact an experienced child abuse and/or child sexual abuse attorney who can then assist you in notifying the proper legal authorities and/or the police so that the perpetrator of these heinous crimes can be prosecuted criminally. You must then also consider finding appropriate medical treatment for your child and/or mental health counseling if appropriate, for your child.

The experienced child abuse attorneys and child sexual abuse attorneys at Mallard Law Firm have significant experience in handling claims against preschools, schools, both public and private, private organizations normally responsible for babysitting and/or after school care, church day cares and/or individuals. For more information, you may click here to receive our free book titled “When the Unthinkable Happens: Your Guide to Florida Child Abuse Cases” to learn more information about your possible claim. You may also reach the experienced child abuse and child sexual abuse attorneys at Mallard Law Firm without obligation toll free at (888) 409-3805.

Damian Mallard, Esq.
Board Certified Sarasota Personal Injury Attorney