Damian Mallard, Esq.
In a horrifying revelation that has caught the attention of people throughout the nation, a recent grand jury report reveals that former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky sexually abused children for approximately 15 years. As shocking as these charges are, child sexual abuse is extremely common. It occurs every day across every state, gender, socioeconomic class, and age.
What can you do to protect your legal rights if your child suffered sexual abuse in Florida?
The first step is to contact an experienced Sarasota child sexual abuse attorney. The lawyer should have a history of proven and successful results handling Florida child abuse cases. They may even offer client testimonials and a list of prior results.
Why Hire a Child Abuse Attorney?
Obtaining an experienced and sensitive Sarasota child abuse lawyer will:
- help you feel more comfortable and confident knowing your case is in good hands
- help you obtain justice through punishment of the perpetrator
- help you win a financial recovery to assist with emotional damages and expenses
- help the prosecutor in the criminal investigation
- act as a your guide throughout the case
- help you find a qualified therapist
- help you have an even hand against large organizations who will invest countless dollars to defend themselves and their reputation from these charges
Following an incident of sexual child abuse in Florida, it is essential that you contact an experienced Sarasota child abuse attorney immediately to protect the rights of the victim. For a free consultation, contact our office at (941) 952-1682 or fill out our online form.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Penn State Scandal Highlights Need for Sarasota Child Abuse Attorneys"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."