Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-409-3805
Phone: 941-952-1682
Free Consultation! 888-409-3805

Call or E-mail us Today!

Fill out our contact form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

If I have been previously hurt in another car accident, can I bring a claim for another car accident?

Just because you have been injured previous to your auto accident does not mean that you cannot make a claim. If you have been previously injured in any type of accident, you are still entitled to make a claim for the same type of damages as a person who has never been in an automobile accident.

You must be able to show however, that your accident resulted in either new injuries or aggravation of your pre-existing injuries. There are a number of legal technicalities associated with such a claim and therefore you should seek the advice of experienced auto, motorcycle, or bicycle crash attorney for more information.

At Mallard Law Firm, we have also written a FREE book available to ALL Floridians on the subject matter of auto, motorcycle, or bicycle accidents and you can obtain a free copy by going to our website at www.mallardlawfirm.com and clicking on the link for my book titled “The Florida Accident Handbook: What you need to know after an auto, truck, or bike accident”.

As always we will welcome your calls if you have specific questions to your case- toll free and without obligation at 1-888-409-3805.